– Can you help us grow Silicom DK?
At Silicom DK we are experiencing an increasing demand for our network products, and are
currently looking for SW developers to grow with us.
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? Do you want to influence how we grow Silicom DK?
Do you have the qualifications, the experience and new ideas to help us improve our products
and the way we work?
If so, come join the Silicom DK SW group, and be a part of developing the next generation of
Silicom DK products.
As part of the SW team, you will define our products working closely with your colleagues in the
SW group as well as in the other R&D groups, Sales and Marketing. As a SW developer, you
can influence everything from HW board design to the SW that runs on the host servers.
We have an informal and flexible work environment, where you will play an important role in
growing the SW group and at the same time the company by constantly improving the way we
work, and by making sure that we are at the leading edge when it comes to integrating the latest
technologies into our products.
- Design and develop leading edge FPGA accelerated networking solutions in close collaboration with our customers.
- Lead development projects ranging from small tasks of couple of days, to projects which take several months.
- Keep up to date on relevant new technology.
- Module testing and documentation.
- Maintain and support existing products.
Preferably you have 5+ years of experience in SW development in C, you take pride in
delivering work of high quality and you will help drive “best known practices” in the SW group.
You have an opinion, you are flexible and you are familiar with Agile development techniques.
Because we have international customers and development partners, your English skills are
good both written and spoken. Danish is an advantage, not a must.
- Experienced C/C++ programmer.
- Experience in Linux low level programming on Intel architectures.
- Network programming: IP, TCP, sockets and Ethernet (1G – 100G).
- Experience with profiling and debugging tools.
- Familiar with virtualized environments (e.g VMware, KVM, XEN, and HW interfacing like SR-IOV).
- Deep working knowledge of open source technologies.
Further an advantage if you are familiar with:
- Linux / Windows / FreeBSD device drivers.
- SW development optimized for multi CPU systems.
- Python programming.
- Open vSwitch, HW or SW interfacing.
How to apply:
Please send your application to Head of Silicom DK HR, Camilla Carstens (cc@silicom dk). As
we are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, we will be reviewing applications on an
For further information:
Please contact VP of R&D Michael da Costa Carneiro ( mcc@ silicom.dk / +45 3148 1900)
About Silicom DK:
Silicom DK A/S (Formerly Fiberblaze), located in Søborg Denmark, is a Danish IT- and Datacom
company founded in 2008. In 2015 Silicom DK was acquired by Silicom Ltd. and is now a fully
owned subsidiary. All Silicom DK development is driven and controlled out of our office in
Silicom DK is a significant international OEM supplier of FPGA based high performance
Network Interface Cards for the Financial, Telecommunication and Cyber Security sectors. The
growth is fueled by Silicom DK’s ability to provide solutions matching customer requirements,
from unconfigured hardware platforms to fully configured solutions.
Silicom DK’s portfolio includes Capture and Financial solutions within the range of 1 – 100Gb/s,
unconfigured network cards as well as IP Cores for FPGAs and ASICs.
In Silicom DK you will join app. 30 dedicated colleagues in a flat informal organization with fast
decision-making processes. The environment is very dynamic and characterized by innovation,
a pioneering spirit and cooperation. The company culture is a “we culture” where everyone
pitches in to influence projects and daily schedules. You will have the freedom to do your own
planning, and you will be a part of a hardworking team that also takes the time to have fun.