Production Test Engineer
Production Test Engineer – maintain/further develop our Automated Test Stations
Silicom Denmark designs and produces cutting edge acceleration solutions for next generation Mobile Network / Cloud / Datacenters. To cope with increasing demands, the company is looking for a dedicated Technician or Engineer who thrives working within a variety of domains ranging from scripting in Python on Linux to understanding how specific hardware under test best can be interfaced. You should not be afraid of using an oscilloscope or multimeter. Some knowledge of C-programming would be an advantage in this position as well.
We believe that you can come from various backgrounds and fit well into this role. The daily work will be in close collaboration with the production department, but you will be part of the R&D group.
As Production Test Engineer, you will be involved in most parts of the development process – ensuring that product testability / test efficiency is built into the product from day one. You will be working closely together with your colleagues in the SW group, FPGA group, HW group and the production team.
Your primary tasks:
• Maintain and further develop Silicom Denmark’s automated test platform
• Python scripting
• Interfacing to C-program modules performing specific test tasks
• Define new adapters, if needed for new product variants
• Support the production team if any issue should come up
• Participate in new products definition work to ensure testability
• Linux Command Line handling of various auxiliary tools
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the Silicom Denmark business through continuous test improvements, test time and test coverage as well as ease of use of the automated test equipment.
Your profile includes:
• Software experience including hands-on Python scripting.
• Linux User, hands-on Command Line level
• Hardware understanding to the level of putting measuring equipment onto specific test points and report the results
• Self-motivating and able to take ownership of tasks
• Team player, must thrive and be willing to work as a team
• Structured and process oriented
• Good English skills, written and spoken; Danish language is not a requirement
Furthermore, it would be a bonus if you have:
• Knowledge of High-Speed Ethernet technologies
• Experience in Git for development and patch/branch management
You will be a part of a highly skilled organization. Silicom Denmark has an innovative, motivating, and dynamic development environment, where you will have the opportunity to gain influence and work with the newest technology. Furthermore, Silicom Denmark is characterized by a flat structure and open culture.
How to apply:
Please apply online to email@example.com
About Silicom Denmark :
Silicom Denmark A/S, is located in Søborg Denmark It is a Danish IT- and Datacom company founded in 2008 that since 2014 has been part of the Silicom Ltd group with head office in Israel. All Silicom Denmark’s development is driven and controlled out of our office in Denmark.
Silicom Denmark is a significant international OEM supplier of FPGA based high performance Network Interface Cards for the Financial, Telecommunication, Datacenter / Cloud and Cyber Security sectors. The growth is fueled by Silicom Denmark’s ability to provide solutions matching customer requirements, from unconfigured hardware platforms to fully configured solutions.
Silicom Denmark’s portfolio includes acceleration and offload solutions within for 1 – 400Gb/s Ethernet communication, where the key component is an FPGA.
In Silicom Denmark you will join app. 45 dedicated colleagues in a flat informal organization with fast decision-making processes. The environment is very dynamic and characterized by innovation, a pioneering spirit and cooperation.
The company culture is a “we culture” where everyone pitches in to influence projects and daily schedules. You will have the freedom to do your own planning, and you will be a part of a hardworking team that also takes the time to have fun.