Programmable PCI Express Server Adapter Intel® FPGA based
Silicom FB2CG@A10T11 is a highly customizable platform which enables high-throughput, lower latency, and high-bandwidth applications. It allows the optimization of data plane performance to achieve lower costs while maintaining a high degree of flexibility. End-to-end industry-standard and open-source tool support allow users to quickly adapt to evolving workloads and industry standards.
Silicom is accelerating 5G and network functions virtualization (NFV) adoption for ecosystem partners, such as telecommunications equipment manufacturers (TEMs), virtual network functions (VNF) vendors, system integrators, and telcos, to bring scalable and high-performance solutions to market.
- Virtual Broadband Networking Gateway (vBNG): H-OoS, Classification, Policing, Scheduling and Shaping
- Virtualized Evolved Packet Core (vEPC), 5G Next-Generation Core Network (NGCN)
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec)
- Segment Routing for IPv6 (SRv6) Vector Packet Processing (VPP)
- Virtual Radio Access Network (vRAN)
FB2CG@A10T11 FPGA Programmable Acceleration Card
- Intel Arria 10 FPGA
- High-speed network interface support
- 10 Gbps
- 25 Gbps
- High-bandwidth, low-latency memory support
- 9 GB DDR4
- 144 Mb QDR-IV
- High-speed host interface: PCIe Gen 3×16
- Dual Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter XL710
- Built on more than 35 years of continuous Ethernet innovations, the Intel Ethernet 700 Series delivers networking performance across a wide range of network port speeds through intelligent offloads, sophisticated packet processing, and quality open source drivers.
|General Technical Specifications:|
|Silicom-provided intellectual property (IP) cores for NFV acceleration functions||
|Development Tools||Data Plane Developer Kit (DPDK)
Open Programmable Acceleration Engine (OPAE)
|Form Factor||Full height, half length|