Quad port QSFP28, 100 GE, PCIe Gen4 x16, Intel® Stratix® 10 DX FPGA Based, 8GB HBM2
The FB4CGG2@S10D21 FPGA SmartNIC N5013/N5014 is a high-performance programmable PCIe Server adapter based on the Intel® Stratix® 10 DX 2100 FPGA. The Stratix 10 DX 2100 is an extremely powerful FPGA which also features on-chip 8GB HBM2 memory providing an unprecedented 512 GByte/s of total aggregate bandwidth. The N5013 and N5014 are evolutions of N5010 and N5011 respectively.
The N5014 additionally features two Intel E810-CAM1 devices connected to the FPGA and can function as the primary data path to and from the host system. This adds the full set of features of the E810 to the host interaction and its interface options in virtualized systems.
Key Use Cases:
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC)
- Cyber security
- High-Performance Computing
- Mobile Access and Core Network
FB4CG@S10D21 FPGA SmartNIC N5013/N5014:
- N5013: 4xQFSP, PCIe Gen4, FPGA, QDR, DDR4, Intel® Max® 10
- N5014: 4xQFSP, PCIe Gen4, FPGA, QDR, DDR4, 2xE810-CAM1, PEX88048, Intel® Max® 10